rASiA.com at Russian-China meeting
We are glad to inform you that rASiA.com took part in meeting with the biggest Chinese private business structures on 12th September in Moscow.
Russian and Chinese collaboration has its progress. Large delegation of representatives of the biggest private business structures in China came to Moscow after APEC summit in Vladivostok. The meeting was opened by Li Hui, Ambassador in China to Russia. Mr. Hui was very delighted and warmly speaking about strengthening collaboration.
Boris Titov, Presidential Commissioner for Entrepreneurs’ Rights, and Alexander Shokhin, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, took floor from Russian side.
Chen Feng, Chairman of HNA Group Co., the biggest Chinese private corporation with more than 100 thousand employees, more than 100 hotels, 460 private airports, 400 planes, and real estate and industrial facilities. Mr. Feng was very kindly talking about prospectives of collaboration between Russian and Chinese businessmen, and about common interest of two countries and nations.
Russian speakers toke the floor in turns with Chinese ones. Oleg Deripaska, Chief executive officer of Basic Element company, Igor Emelyanov, Head of Aviazapchasti, Vladimir Lepin, Vice-president of Machinery & Industrial Group, Galina Fomina, Vice-president of ALFA BANK and Vice-president of Association of Russian Banks, and of course Igor Putin, representative of banking sphere and cousin of Russian President.
rASiA.com was presented by three participants – Alexander Shulgin, Head of rASiA.com, Galina Fomina, member of Supervisory board of rASiA.com, and Igor Putin, representative of partner company of rASiA.com 2012.
rASiA.com was highly estimated by participants of the meeting. There was number of initiatives planned out during the meeting together with representatives of Russian and Chinese business structures (in particular with Delong Holding Limited, which is the main share holder of the biggest cinema production company in China besides its core activity), and with Embassy of China.
Alexander Shulgin, Founder of rASiA.com, Li Hui, Ambassador in China to Russia, and Galina Fomina, Vice-president of ALFA BANK, Vice-president of Association of Russian Banks and member of Supervisory board of rASiA.com
- Mr. Gan Lianfang - Chairman and President of Beijing Xing Pai Group
- Mr. Chen Feng - Chairman of HNA Group Co.,Ltd
- Mr. Guo Zhanchun - Chairman of Inner Mongolia Nailun Group
- Mr. Fu Jun - Board Chairman and President of MACROLINK Group
- Mr. Zhang Zhengyu - Chairman of Beijing Hi-tech Wealth Investment Developing Co.,Ltd
- Mr. Sun Hengchao - Board Chairman of Baota Petrochemical Group
- Mr. Hu Chengzhong - Board Chairman and CEO of China Delixi Holding Group Co.,Ltd
- Mr. Zheng Yuewen - Board Chairman of CREAT Group
- Mr. Deng Wei - Chairman of Bright Oceans Corporation
- Mr. Liu Zhiqiang - Chairman of Heung Kong Group
- Mr. Zhao Yiwu - Board Chairman and President of Beijing Naton Techology Group Co.,Ltd
- Mr. Liu Jianguo - Chairman of Shanghai Povos Enterprise（Group）Co.,Ltd
- Mr. Ding Liguo - Board Chairman of Delong Holdings Co.,Ltd
- Mr. Dang Yanbao - President of Baofeng Energy Co.,Ltd
Boris Titov - Presidential Commissioner for Entrepreneurs’ Rights, Chairman of Russian-Chinese Business Council
Alexander Shokhin - President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Oleg Deripaska – Chief executive officer of Basic Element company
German Gref - President, Chairman of the Board of Sberbank Russia
Vitaliy Maschitskiy - President of Viholding Group
Mikhail Shamolin - President of AFK "Sistema"
Sergey Sanakoev – Deputy Minister of Russia for Far East Developing
A. Volnets - CEO of En+ Group
E. Fokin – Director for international cooreration
Oleg Velikoredchanin - Head of Department for international activity of IFK Metropol
Aram Akopyan - Director for China and A/P region of Viholding Group
P. Maschitsky - Deputy Financial Director of Vimetko
V. Agapkin - Vice-president of Viholding Group